Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Landmark Payroll is helping companies secure significant Work Opportunity Tax Credits
WOTC lookback for employees hired in 2015 and 2016 has been extended by the IRS! The new deadline to process WOTC Lookback applications is: September 29th, 2016! Unfortunately most companies don’t know about the credits due to them under this program. A rare opportunity exists for companies to secure WOTC credits worth $2,400 to $9,600 for each eligible hire in 2015. The deadline is approaching fast. Landmark Payroll can quickly automate the entire WOTC process so your company can secure the WOTC tax credits you deserve.
See how simple it is!
WOTC is a Congress approved program offering federal tax incentive credits to private sector businesses for hiring individuals from target groups including
- Unemployed and qualified veterans
- Long-term and other TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) recipients
- Qualified food stamp recipients
- Designated community residents
- Vocational rehabilitation referrals
- Qualified ex-felons
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income) recipients.
- Long term unemployed individuals (For employees hired after December 31, 2015 ) New hires will qualify for this category if they are in a period of unemployment lasting at least 27 consecutive weeks